Make festive fitness place cards
Help your family have some fitness fun after dinner by making some place cards like these ones! First ask an adult to help you find or buy these pieces of equipment:
You will need:
some different coloured pieces of thin A4 card
some old magazines
TAKE CARE: some steps need adult help.
Fold your piece of card in half then in half again.
Open out then cut along the fold lines to make four smaller pieces.
More fitness challenges
• Hop on one leg for as long as you can
• Lead a people chain from room to room
• Jog to the bottom of the garden and back
• Walk up and down the stairs 10 times
• Do 10 star jumps
• Walk 100 steps
• Help clear the table!
When you are making up each challenge, think about the person who will be doing it and what they might be best at!
- Download your own 'Festive place cards' instructions here (578.3 Kb)